Broken: Round One by Skyla Madi

Broken: Round One

by Skyla Madi

511,436,638 (4)None

What I Thought:

Over the past year, I really became a fan of novellas. I am often in between work tasks, with just a few moments before bed and rushing around - so I find I have only moments to read. That makes novellas a beautiful revelation, as I can read them quickly, stay involved and enjoy myself, even though I have little time. (Don't get me wrong, I still read books and even epic fantasies I mean I do live in Scotland, so I have long journeys to travel on)

I loved this little read. It brought out so many emotions, in just a few pages. We read as a nurse struggled to make it through life, then just as we believe that she has topped the mountain, Jai enters and breaks what she needs.

Soon we are sent on a whirlwind journey, chasing down Jai and trying to set things right. We experience everything from joy to hate, love to sorrow.

I don't want to give any of the story away, as it is better when surprised, but I can say that it is brilliant! The emotions are written so well that you actually feel everything that the characters experience.

Overall, this is a fantastic novella. I cannot wait to read more of the story. If you like a little action with your romance, then I highly highly recommend reading this novella. ( )
  naturalbri | Jan 25, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,024,248 books! | Top bar: Always visible