Crave, Eat, Heal: Plant-Based, Whole-Food…

Crave, Eat, Heal: Plant-Based, Whole-Food Recipes to Satisfy Every Craving

by Annie Oliverio

312,001,085 (4)None
Recently added bywetcoast, lydiag12, rhonda1111

4 STARS

Crave eat Heal is a Vegan, no sugar, few oil cookbook. Now I am not a vegan but I can use this cookbook to eat healthier. There are so many of the foods listed that I have never heard of and some I have never tried. But I am going to try.

Annie tells us in the front of the book why and how she became a Vegan. What foods she eats if she needs certain vitamins or minerals. That cravings our bodies are telling us what we need in our diets.

One thing she tells us how to sprout seeds. I have not done that for years and have never tried all the different sprouts she mentions. I want to try the different sprouts. Getting fresh greens that anyone can do especially if you can't garden.

One thing she uses is Tofu. She shows us how she cuts it up which way for the recipes. She also loves her tofu press. I have never tried it but I am willing to now.

Annie has chapters based on what you are craving like sweets, sour, spicy even chocolate. Recipes that will satisfy you but are healthy. I want to try the chocolate cake recipe.

The pictures in the book are good and I like that every item that was made was eaten after the picture was taken.

In the back of the book she tells what brands and where she buys certain things on the internet because she does not live close to health food stores. I can really use those.

I know I am going to buy some foods that I have never tried lots of different beans, vegetables and spices and eat better.

I was given this ebook by Cedar Fort Publishers and in return I agreed to give honest review of Crave, Eat, Heal and be part of its blog tour. ( )
  rhonda1111 | May 4, 2015 |

Whether you want salty, sweet, spicy, comforting, or crunchy indulge all your cravings and give your body the nutrition it needs with these tantalizing, plant-based, vegan recipes.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,447,969 books! | Top bar: Always visible