Kyland by Mia Sheridan

Kyland

by Mia Sheridan

FGMAMTC Blog #TopReads2015 Author & Character Interview
Kyland is my top book of 2015 so far. Mia is the Queen of Romance. Her male leads are so freaking amazing that my emotions can barely handle them. It's so wonderful in the era of bad boys to read about a perfectly sweet to the bone good guy.

The story begins with Tenleigh and Kyland struggling in high school. Both are super poor and barely keeping their heads above the water with their home lives. The only chance either has to make it out is to win the one full ride scholarship offered. Both are desperate. Both are deserving. It's heartbreaking as is, but then factor in the fact that they are in love. Oh my heart!Sometimes my life felt so small. And I had to wonder why those of us who were given small lives, still had to feel pain so big.
The author does an excellent job of showing the reader what life is really like for these characters. The descriptions are pretty accurate. Sacrifices must be made. Pain must be endured. The storyline really shows how selfless and full of fight the human spirit can be.

Tenleigh is a great girl. She's easy to root for. Kyland is such a real man. Even though he's young, he already has qualities many men will never possess in their lifetimes.

This is a story that makes you feel like you can make a difference. It restores some of your faith in the world. And it makes you believe in the power of love. I cannot stress enough how much a recommend this book.

***Copy given in exchange for an honest review***

toni

FangirlMoments and My Two Cents

FULL REVIEW CAN BE FOUND AT http://fangirlmomentsandmytwocents.blogspot.com/2015/01/kyland-by-mia-sheridan-r... ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
5 amazing, wonderful, beautiful, heart-wrenching stars. It was so great that I stayed up until 1 am to finish. There is one part that was really hard for me to believe could happen, but it worked well enough for the story. I enjoyed every moment and will read again sometime in the future. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
Kyland is a guy from a fantasy land. People this selfless don't exist in real life.

Inessova | Mar 28, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,459,181 books! | Top bar: Always visible