Bound By Her Master (Heart Series) (Volume…

Bound By Her Master (Heart Series) (Volume 1)

by Abigail Lee Justice

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added bymariahsidhe, m0usey

Genre--Eroctic -BDSM
Author Abigail Lee Justice
Release Date--November 2014 on smashwords..

Sophie was a happily married women until that fatal day when a car crash took the love of her life from her. It almost claimed her also. For the past 2 years since Carl's death-she has been just surviving not allowing anyone to get close to her. She has closed off all her friends and submerged herself into work as a Doctor.
Then one night after speaking with Lexie her go to girl and friend. Sophie decides to visit the club - it is a bondage club. One that her and her hubby were going to go too. She gets dressed and packs a small bag of clothes to wear when she arrives. At the club, she meets Candy, Kyle and his little sister. Kyle is going to take her around and show her everything in the club. Unknown to her -Kyle is an Alpha and a master. He is a dom. Now from here the story really gets interesting. Can you ever imagine yourself in a dom/sub relationship? Will Sophie be able to submit?
Photo: GoodMorning - Wishing everyone up North a warm and safe day!! This morning I-mousiey has a couple of tremendous reads for you. This first one is by ABIGAIL LEE JUSTICE and the name of the book is called :BOUND BY HER MASTER". Now I must say Ms Justice has a true way with words and getting you to sit on the edge of your seat with every page you read. I was given an ARC from this talented author in exchange for an honest opinion. Which I am doing- as this is mousieys very honest opinion of her book. Ms Justice brings her characters to life with such detail in describing them. You feel you can actually see Sophie and what she is going through. The scenes are detailed right down to the smallest detail.

Genre--Eroctic -BDSM
Author Abigail Lee Justice
Release Date--November 2014 on smashwords..

Bound by Her Master is a book that I recommend for those of you who are over the age of 18. As this book takes you inside of BDSM and explains every step of the way to you - making it easy to understand. As for mousieys rating of this sensuous and hot book. My rating is a 30 out of 5 stars. I am looking forward to see what happens next for our couple. UNTIE YOURSELF AND GET YOUR COPY TODAY. YOU WILL NOT REGRET READING THIS AMAZING READ. ( )
  m0usey | Jan 27, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,988,020 books! | Top bar: Always visible