Curse of the Moira by Saxa Taylor

by Saxa Taylor

222,551,640 (3.75)None
Recently added byERose207, lcsdr60

No tags.

I like it, though I'd be interested in seeing a sketch of what a divinare is supposed to look like. I have a weird flesh toned Gumbi with hair in my mind. The story was good. At one point I felt like I was in the middle of a Game of Thrones novel. Can't trust anyone!! But we'll see how it turns out in the end. Mahlia has a way of capturing your heart. I'm looking forward to the conclusion of the tale. ( )
  ERose207 | Mar 13, 2015 |
Mahlia is a young divinare. A race of small people, most are about 3 feet tall and hunted by everyone. The brutarians are the most feared but so are the humans. The brutarians are huge creatures of about 6 feet or more and want the special divinare holding the last of the lost magic. The Moira could be seen as both a curse and a gift but to Mahlia it was her curse to carry out. The Moirha is a magic held by only one divinare that can foretell the future of the divinare and others attached to her. Moirha has no one left in her world and must now depend on others to help her either destroy the brutarians or die trying. This is a really good read but really hard to explain but it is so different. ( )
  lcsdr60 | Feb 20, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Saxa Taylor's book Curse of the Moira was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Saxa Taylor is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,327,309 books! | Top bar: Always visible