Wanted [Wanted, #1] (Author Unknown)

Wanted [Wanted, #1] (Author Unknown)

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byChris.BlogEmporium

No tags.

Kelly Elliot is a New Author and she has truly captured my heart with Wanted. What A great story I will tell you right off there is ALOT of cussing in this book ... BUT It truly is a great book . there are some typo's in the book , but other thank that it was a great read.

Verbally abused by her mother for years, 18 year old Ellie Johnson always believed she would never be loved or wanted by anyone. She focused all of her attention on her grades and getting into the University of Texas to start a new life away from her mother.

The last thing Ellie expected was to fall in love with Gunner Mathews, a starting linebacker for the University of Texas football team and not to mention, her brothers best friend.

Gunner only had two passions in life, football and his grandfather’s ranch, until he falls for his best friends little sister. He will stop at nothing to show Ellie how much he wants her, even if it means he has to move faster than she would like.

Gunner knows they are meant to be together forever, but Ellie keeps denying her feelings out of fear of being hurt again. Every time he gets close to winning her love, something pushes her away again. Will Ellie ever be able to let go of the past and let him into her heart and will Gunner be patient enough to wait for her?

What will it take for them to realize they are all each other have ever WANTED

Ellie amazing, insecure , totally loved her even with her faults and insecurities . She had a rough time with her mom's verbal abuse growing up and anyone who has been through that can understand why she was the way she was ....I am glad that she found the love that she found and was able to finally be happy after all she had been through with her mom .

Their love for one another was what most look for and never find!

Gunner OMG , Hot sexy, loving , patient man ... PATIENT was not even the word for him , he was amazing through this book . I love how he was patient with her, kind and very considerate of her all the time! Gunner is the perfect guy that will have you questioning your own relationships because your man will look bad next to him!! hahahahahhahaha

Ari and Jeff, they are another power couple and I am hoping that their story will continue, because I felt it was unfinished with these two. OMG I soooo Disliked the way it was left with them two BUT news is that's she is writing Jeff and Ari's story next! I CAN not wait for their story to continue ,...... ( )
  Chris.BlogEmporium | May 6, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,925,132 books! | Top bar: Always visible