Sever by J. M. MILLER

Sever

by J. M. MILLER

611,268,033 (4)None

I received this free eARC from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review.

I didn't really know what I was getting myself into when I requested this book. The cover was intriguing and the synopsis had enough pull to snare me in, but the overall story was pretty amazing.

This book is told in alternating chapters of Present and Past. Present happens in one night of events that spiral out of control. Past starts when Syn is 6 years old until she's 18 years old, and how that one decision when she was 6 changes her whole life and is the reason she makes all the decisions that she does.

I loved the initial meeting of Syn and Stripes. And then when she sees Stripes again her senior year? Priceless. These two characters have been through rough patches - not just through their personal life but also in the story about them together. Broken hearts, hard decisions. From playing football to picking a college, these two have been through it all.

I'm very glad I requested this book. I didn't realize what I was getting into, but I loved every page of the novel and flew through the story. I think a lot of readers will really enjoy it, even if the cover doesn't portray all that the story entails. ( )
  JeracaFite | Dec 13, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,265,153 books! | Top bar: Always visible