Enforce [novella] by Rachel Van Dyken

Enforce [novella]

by Rachel Van Dyken

I love Rachel, it seems she can do not wrong. I have to say, that I hated Nixon at first, and could not understand why Trace would pick him over Chase. Chase, was sweeter to her, he bought her boots, when she was humiliated, and yet it was Nixon who she wanted, I guess you can't help who you fall in love with. I started understanding why he did what he did, after i cursed him out. Then Phoenix, what a let down. Loved Mo, and Tex, and can't wait to see how they go with there relationship. ( )
  Pelusa41 | Aug 21, 2017 |

There's two sides to every story... And ours? Isn't pretty... Then again, what's pretty about the mafia? Trace Rooks, that's what. But she only wants one of us, and I'll kill him before I let him have her. The only problem? We're cousins. And she may just be our long lost enemy. Whoever said college was hard, clearly didn't attend Eagle Elite University. Welcome to hell also known as the Mafia where blood is thicker than life, and to keep yours? Well, keep your friends close, and your enemies - Even closer.… (more)

Rachel Van Dyken is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,435,083 books! | Top bar: Always visible