The 5 Love Languages for Men : Tools for…

The 5 Love Languages for Men : Tools for Making a Good Relationship Great

by Gary D. Chapman

171561,019 (4)None

I received Five Love Languages for Men by Gary Chapman, in exchange for honest review.

I love the five love language series. For me, I need acts of service as my love language. I am also taking the five love languages course on Youversion.

I learned my love language using the website, but the book also includes a test in the back of the book--one for men and one for women. I scored a12 on acts of service; 2 on words of affirmation; 7 on quality time; 3 on gift giving; and 5 on physical touch.

The book focuses on mastering the wife's love language. Acts of Service starts on page 69. For example, my future husband, whoever he is, needs to focus on impact, initiative, and attitude ( p. 71 ( )
  staciewyatt | Feb 24, 2015 |

Falling in love is easy. Keeping the sizzle in your marriage? That's more like grilling the perfect steak-it takes time, attention, and some secret spices. Mastering your wife's heart doesn't have to be complicated, but it will take a little effort. Good intentions alone will not get the job done.

Gary Chapman gears this edition of his #1 New York Times multi-million best seller to your needs, challenges, and interests as a husband. What really fills your wife's love tank? (It may not be what you think.) How can you let her know what you're thinking and feeling?  What can you do to make sex more meaningful and pleasurable for you both? This book offers a straightforward approach that will equip you for relational success.

Discover the secret that has already transformed millions of relationships worldwide. As you learn this simple, yet profound, concept for communicating love, you'll be more confident and courageous in the ways that matter most. Really!

"When you express your love for your wife using her primary love language, it's like hitting the sweet spot on a baseball bat or golf club. It just feels right-and the results are impressive." -Gary Chapman

Includes an updated version of The 5 Love Languages® personal profile.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:29 -0400)

Presents advice for men on how the five expressions of love--quality time, words of affirmation, gifts, acts of service, and physical touch--can be adapted to an individual marriage and used to enhance the quality of that relationship.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,401,669 books! | Top bar: Always visible