The Lost Chalice by Anita Clenney

The Lost Chalice

by Anita Clenney

This book was a good read. The storyline continues with treasure hunting & two men fighting for the same woman. Danger, adventure, suspense, & passion abound in this 3rd book. ( )
  BookJunkie777 | Oct 16, 2016 |
I received an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review

In order to review this book I read the previous 2 titles to get a better insight on the series, and I was not disappointed. From the get go the story is witty and snippy, romantic as well as heartbreaking and runs at such a speed that it will take you a while to get used to the pace but once you catch up it's a whirlwind of history, adventure, intrigue and love.

In "The Lost Chalice" the characters are beginning to accept their roles, their pasts and their futures so you will see many questions answered, many secrets revealed and plenty of conclusions. As usual there is a cliffhanger ending which will I assume lead to the final book in this series, though only the author can confirm that, but one thing is for sure, I am hooked and am really wishing that the next book was already out. ( )
  Ash_P | Sep 8, 2016 |
I received an ARC from Net Galley in exchanged for an honest review

Ash_P | Mar 8, 2016 |

Relic hunter and archaeology expert Kendall Morgan has a lot on her mind. After finding the Fountain of Youth - and discovering that Nathan, her handsome billionaire boss, might actually be her long-lost childhood love - she could really use some time to think ... Adrenaline-fueled adventure and epic romance mix seamlessly in the third installment of New York Times bestselling author Anita Clenney's Relic Seekers series.… (more)

Anita Clenney is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,417,005 books! | Top bar: Always visible