Becoming Magic: A Course in Manifesting an…

Becoming Magic: A Course in Manifesting an Exceptional Life (Book 1)

by Genevieve Davis

12None768,668 (4.5)None

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 149914511X, Paperback)

Becoming Magic is book one of a complete course in becoming creator of your own exceptional life. In this book, I outline the exact steps which enabled me to move my own life from one of poverty and drudgery, to one of previously unimaginable wealth, purpose and joy.

‘But Magic? I do hope you are joking!’

That’s what I would have said, five or ten years ago. I once despised all things ‘New-Age’, all these spiritual types and their airy-fairy views, their bad science and their irrational beliefs.

I had read The Secret and all the Law of Attraction greats, Wallace Wattles, Anthony Robbins, Rhonda Byrne, Napoleon Hill, Esther Hicks and Wayne Dyer. But no matter how closely I followed their instructions for manifesting money, love or happiness, I couldn’t make it work.

It was only when I recognised, accepted and finally embraced that what I was doing was actually some kind of Magic that suddenly things began to fall into place. Once I realised that the power came from within me, it was as if the light had suddenly been switched on. I learned how to manifest love and money, but I also learned how to be happy, truly happy.

If you’re jaded by the whole New Age idea of The Laws of Attraction, have become bored by their failure to deliver… this book is for you. It is my intention to lead you by the hand through a marvellous journey of wonder and adventure, teaching you how to change your life, one step at a time.

Part one of this course, Becoming Magic, lays the groundwork for becoming a magical person, while part two, Doing Magic, offers concrete techniques and instructions for bringing wonderful things into your life. The plan is to build your knowledge slowly, gradually, building on what has gone before, moving on to more complex manifestation techniques only once the basics are mastered.

So many people fail with Magic and The Law of Attraction because they rush headlong into using techniques, trying to create enormous manifestations, making very simple but crucial mistakes. When they are disappointed, they imagine they have been duped. The sceptics are right. This is all a load of scammy nonsense. And they give up, declaring it just doesn’t work.

I am telling you that it does work. And you can make it work. And this book will show you how.

My intention is that this book will allow you to become a true creator of your own life, reawakening and rekindling your belief and interest in The Law of Attraction, Manifesting Reality, Cosmic Ordering or whatever you wish to call it.

I prefer simply to call it Magic.

(retrieved from Amazon Tue, 14 Apr 2015 21:34:20 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,814,749 books! | Top bar: Always visible