Pablo Taco

Pablo Taco

212,551,640 (3)None

No tags.

Pablo Taco is a children's book written about Mike Sandifer. Pablo Taco starts his first day of school. He's scared because he doesn't think he will make any friends. Just when he thinks he will go the whole year without any friends, he meets someone. They play games and have fun.

This was one of the cutest little reads ever. It's a very short read. It is perfect for any children's attention span. Especially late at night. I even love the little lesson it has in the story. This book can be read many times over without getting old.

The pictures in the book are beyond cute and adorable. I love how well they go with the story. It's like the artist took what was in my imagination for the book and put it down on paper. I only wish I could have that kind of talent.

I fully recommend this book. It's great to read for children of all young ages. It's a cute and easy read. I'm glad that I got the chance to read it. I can't wait to be able to read this and many other stories to my children in the future. ( )
  WillowStarSerenity | May 4, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

's book Pablo Taco was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,332,101 books! | Top bar: Always visible