Five-Alarm Fudge by Christine DeSmet

Five-Alarm Fudge

by Christine DeSmet

FIVE-ALARM FUDGE had my taste buds tingling and the amateur sleuth raring to investigate!

The series had me at the word fudge. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on FIRST-DEGREE FUDGE, book 1 in the Fudge Shop Mysteries. Now here I am, just finished the third book and I’m already looking forward to the next!

Author Christine DeSmet has once again created a tempting concoction of mystery, great characters, and mouthwatering delights. This was a fast paced read with twists and turns, and a strong mystery that kept me guessing. The only negative thing I can say about this book is . . . it didn’t come with samples of all the yummy sounding fudge. But there are recipes for it! 

If you’re looking for a good cozy mystery, FIVE-ALARM FUDGE is a tasty treat you’re sure to love. ( )
  LisaKsBookReviews | Apr 7, 2015 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 045141649X, Mass Market Paperback)

In the newest Fudge Shop Mystery from the national bestselling author of Hot Fudge Frame-Up, Ava Oosterling is after a recipe to kill for...

It’s autumn in Fishers’ Harbor, Wisconsin, and fudge shop owner Ava Oosterling is busy preparing for the harvest festival and a visit from some royal relatives who live in Belgium. According to Ava’s grandpa, a famous divinity fudge recipe from the 1860s is hidden somewhere in a local historical church—a treat fit for a prince.

But when a fire in the church reveals the body of a murdered man, it looks like someone is willing to go to any length to possess the valuable secret to the divinity fudge. As Ava searches for the killer—and the recipe—she could use a little divine intervention, because she may have bitten off more than she can chew…

(retrieved from Amazon Tue, 14 Apr 2015 01:15:24 -0400)

It's autumn in Fisher's Harbor, Wisconsin, and fudge shop owner Ava Oosterling is busy preparing for the harvest festival and a visit from some royal relatives who live in Belgium. According to Ava's grandpa, a famous divinity fudge recipe from the 1860s- a treat fit for a prince- is hidden somewhere in a local historical church. When a fire in the church reveals the body of a murdered man, it looks life someone is willing to go to any length to possess the valuable secret to the divinity fudge. As Ava searches for the killer- and the recipe- she could use a little divine intervention, because she may have bitten off more than she can chew..."--back cover… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,246,223 books! | Top bar: Always visible