The Curse of Anne Boleyn: A Novel by C. C.…

The Curse of Anne Boleyn: A Novel

by C. C. Humphreys

If you haven’t read ‘The French Executioner’ I would really advise you to do it before you read its sequel.

I’m not saying that this novel can’t stand on its own. It can. But personally, I think you’ll be missing an important view and dynamic of the story as a whole. But that’s just me.

This story is set twenty years later and tells the story of the next generation of Rombaud, Jean’s son, Gianni and his daughter Anne, who are both caught in Anne Boleyn’s terrible legacy.

Once more Mr. Humphreys manages to draw me in with a fast paced, well written and researched story that had taken me on an exhilarating journey from Siena to Canada.

Reading one of Mr. Humphreys novels is like having history lessons, but you’re not bored because he weaves the tale so well that you’re all caught up in the telling of it.

His action scenes are unbelievably well done and highly suspenseful and entertaining that they feel like I’m watching a movie.

With a solid plot filled with suspense, intriguing characters and appropriate to the times dialogue, I was taken on an adventure of a lifetime. Hope you’ll give it a try.

Melanie for b2b

Complimentary copy provided by the publisher ( )
  bookworm2bookworm | Mar 30, 2017 |

Nearly twenty years have passed since Anne Boleyn died at the hands of her slayer and savior, Jean Rombaud. All he wants is to forget his sword-wielding days and live happily with his family. Yet her distinctive six-fingered hand, stolen at her death--and all the dark power it represents--still compels evil men to seek it out.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,456,969 books! | Top bar: Always visible