Ace's New SAT Exambusters Study Cards…

Ace's New SAT Exambusters Study Cards (Ace's Exambusters)

by Ace Academics

1None3,689,591NoneNone
Recently added byhowie

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 188137484X, Cards)

EXAMBUSTERS Study Cards printed/boxed or on CD-Rom are specifically designed for exam preparation: AP, PSAT, New SAT, SAT II, ACT, PRAXIS, PPSAT, New GRE, GED, New GMAT, New MCAT, CLEP, ASVAB, New York State Regents, HSPT, COOP, SSAT, ISEE, and classroom quizzes, tests, and finals. Each EXAMBUSTERS Study Card title provides a concise, focused review of course material. Only essential facts and formulas are presented. We cover many introductory high school and college courses, and our titles are approved by the New York City Board of Education.

Why are Study Cards the best way to learn?
Because we learn most effectively when we can:
---absorb information in small, progressive increments.
---take an active part in the process
---receive immediate feedback (the answer is shown as soon as we fill in the blank)

Who wrote the cards?
High school teachers, test prep coaches, language experts, professional interpreters and translators, and college professors, with a focus on preparing students for standardized tests such as the AP, New SAT, SAT II, PRAXIS, GRE, GED, GMAT, MCAT, ACT, CLEP, and many others. Each Course in a Box or Course on CD-Rom covers the basics of a full year introductory course. EXAMBUSTERS Study Cards focus only on essential facts, definitions, and formulas. The flash cards were designed to help students learn and review courses efficiently.

What is the advantage of flash card study over textbooks and review books?
---Parents, tutors, and teachers can work together with students. Perfect for home schooling!
---Groups of students can have fun turning a study session into a trivia game.
---Portable: Learn a few each day. A sense of accomplishment grows as your stack of I have no idea! decreases, and the stack of I know the answer! increases.

Who has benefitted from our study cards?
* high school and college students
* head start oriented grade school students
* parents and grandparents concerned about their children's education
* teachers (for classroom, small group activities)
* tutors (for one-on-one teaching)
* business travelers and tourists

What is special about EXAMBUSTERS Study Cards on CD-Rom?
Cutting edge. . . the only series of its kind. User-friendly software--simple for all ages to explore. Study cards are displayed on the screen, one at a time, and can be eliminated from the stack just like printed cards. Our Screensaver Mode displays a new question and answer every few seconds in random order. Learn subliminally! Finally, our test mode randomly selects questions to create a quiz, mid-term, or final--your choice--a new test every time. The EXAMBUSTERS software program keeps track of the test time limit and grades you at test completion. Grades are stored in a table on the help menu so you can track your progress.

What are the computer system requirements for EXAMBUSTERS Study Cards on CD-Rom?
At least 500 MHZ processor, Intel Pentium II (or equivalent), 128 MB of RAM, 400 MB of disk space. Microsoft Windows XP or VISTA operating system, 2x CD-ROM drive, 256-color SVGA monitor: minimum resolution 800 x 600. Not compatible with Macintosh.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 23 Mar 2015 10:48:37 -0400)

"This box contains 384 study cards written by teachers. The set covers the basics of arithmetic, algebra, geometry & english vocabulary. A fast focused review for the New SAT. Effective preparation for PSAT, GED, GMAT, ACT, NTE, CLEP, ASVAB, and GRE also!"--Container.… (more)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,871,891 books! | Top bar: Always visible