Tryst by Alex Rosa

Tryst

by Alex Rosa

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byshyalwayz

I received this book in exchange for an honest review from Alex Rosa via Goodreads.

Skylar has just gotten out of an abusive relationship with her ex-boyfriend with no where else to go she turns to her brother, Josh, for help. He is ore than willing to help her. He lets her move in with him and his best friend, Blake. The only rule that Josh gives her is not to sleep with Blake because he's a playboy and that he sleep with a different woman every night. And Josh does not want Skylar to be hurt again. But the only thing on Skylar's mind is school and work. She has no time for guys right now especially after everything that she went through with her ex. But things take a turn that she did not except. Upon meeting Blake she's attracted to him instantly. But she tries to fight it because Josh is the only family she has left. Will Skylar be able to resist Blake's seduction or will she give in?

Blake has given his approval for Josh's little sister to stay and he also agreed not to sleep with her. But that promise is thrown out the window once he meets Skylar and they have a little disagreement. Then he tries to get to know and be friends plus he is also trying to seduce her. Once he gets to know her that makes hi want her even more. Will he be able to convince her that he has changed and that he's not a playboy anymore.

I loved this book. I could not put it down once I started reading it. This is my first time reading this author and she good. I see that she has another book that she has written and I want to read it. Plus it looks like it's a series and if it is I can't wait to read the whole series. I highly recommend this book to others. ( )
  shyalwayz | Jun 27, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,468,798 books! | Top bar: Always visible