Jesus Culture: Calling a Generation to…

Jesus Culture: Calling a Generation to Revival

by Banning Liebscher

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byBrandonClark, PamelaJo

A Life Changing Book

This book, as stated in the title, will truly transform the reader. Banning Liebscher has written a book which should be read by all generations who wish to bring about a "revival" in today's culture. It is about using our lives as examples to others, realizing our purpose in life, and pursuing a close relationship with Jesus. A relationship which will become a reflection for all to see, and a blessing to all who truly want to represent a Christ-centered life on Earth.

This book is an invaluable resource in changing our own lives and the lives of others as we strive to bring about a new revival. The author uses Bible passages throughout the book which relate to each chapter he has written. He also includes discussion questions at the end of each chapter. These questions cause the reader to examine the meaning and message put forth within the book's pages. There are so many wonderful messages here, too! One section is entirely about the power of prayer and how important it is to develop an ongoing relationship with God by developing a personal prayer life. This will allow us to center our lives on the desires of God.

By learning to focus on God’s desires, the reader will learn how to reach others and touch their lives in ways which will change them. By touching lives one person at a time, we can all bring about a new revival. The overall theme of this book is that nothing is impossible.

Jesus Culture is a life changing book which gives the reader all of the tools needed to make a difference in the world today. I highly recommend this book and found it to be inspiring and thought provoking. It is an extremely worthwhile read which will change your life!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, through The Book Club Network (bookfun.org) in exchange for my honest review. ( )
  PamelaJo | Jan 31, 2015 |

You Were Created For This Moment in History!

A new breed of revivalist is arising to answer the cry of God’s heart. These burning ones are calling cities and nations back to the Lord, and challenging societies to be transformed by the power and love of God. This is your call and mandate!

It’s one thing to be counter-cultural and go against the flow of culture. But God calls us to an even greater way of living by making Jesus the model for everything we do. Join this movement and…
Unlock the blessing of honoring those who have gone before you Experience a powerful prayer-life marked by boldness, confidence and expectancy Activate the supernatural power of God through healing, signs, wonders, and the prophetic
Banning Liebscher, founder of the Jesus Culture movement, believes that you were positioned at this time in history for this moment. Discover the blueprint to fulfilling your purpose, living an extraordinary life, and changing the world— starting wherever God has placed you today!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:51 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,141,848 books! | Top bar: Always visible