Bigfoot is Missing! by J. Patrick Lewis

Bigfoot is Missing!

by J. Patrick Lewis

A book of poetry about various legendary creatures (Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, etc) Introduces the concept of Cryptozoology.
  step36 | Jun 8, 2017 |
I liked that from the first page you get a real fact about the study of unproven creatures. I also like the way the author and illustrator chose to assemble the book with warning signs and news paper articles. I especially like the wanted poster with the words wanted and big crossed out. Overall I would read this to children and I think they would get a kick out of it. On the back of the last page are many accounts of sightings of various creatures which I thought was a wonderful idea. Those were quite possibly most interesting then the story. ( )
  AubrieSmith | Mar 9, 2017 |
Smart, stealthy tour of the creatures of shadowy myth and fearsome legend—the enticing, the humorous, and the strange. Bigfoot, the Mongolian Death Worm, and the Loch Ness Monster number among the many creatures lurking within these pages. Readers may have to look twice—the poems in this book are disguised as street signs, newspaper headlines, graffiti, milk cartons, and more! ( )
  JenHopkins | Nov 9, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,137,263 books! | Top bar: Always visible