Why I Am A Sabbath-keeping Christian by…

Why I Am A "Sabbath-keeping" Christian

by Dan Jarrard

212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added byIHASlibrary, MyPenNameOnly

Before I begin I must state I obtained a copy of this book through a giveaway on LibraryThing.com and the following is my honest opinion for this book.

Unlike most individuals who might read this book I’m not a Christian, I’m Jewish [the “original” religion]. I’ve always been amazed how basically all Christians celebrate the seventh day as Sunday. And how the Roman Catholics perpetually violate the 2nd Commandment by having Christ on the Cross in front of the church and all the statues of various saints throughout the rest of it, statues to which the parishioners pray to.

This book, written by Dan Jarrod, gives a relatively comprehensive reason for the seventh day, the Sabbath, on Saturday; which it accomplishes by citing quotations from both the Old and New Testaments, without approaching it in an overly preaching manner.

All one needs to do to have a totally non-sectarian reason for Saturday is to simply look at any calendar. All weeks start with Sunday and ends with Saturday.

In short, this book should be read by all, regardless of which Abrahamic faith [Judaism, Christianity, or Islam] one might belong to; which is why I’m giving this book 5 STARS. ( )
  MyPenNameOnly | Feb 26, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Dan Jarrard's book Why I Am A Sabbath-keeping Christian was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,246,975 books! | Top bar: Always visible