Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Disney Pixar Cars 2 Best Friends Record a Book
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0794421849, Hardcover)Kids will love hearing their parents read this story to them, and the built-in microphone and speaker lets parents record the story in their own voice for kids to play back and enjoy countless times.
The lovable heroes of Cars 2, Lightning McQueen and his new pit boss Mater are on the road as they compete in a 24-hour ‘Race of Champions,’ that takes them to Tokyo, Italy, and England. But when Mater gets involved in a case of mistaken identity and saves the life of a British secret agent sports car named Finn McMissile, he and McQueen find themselves in a fast-paced comical adventure full of spy story hijacks that as well as action-packed racing scenes. Kids will love hearing their parents read the story to them, and the built-in microphone and speaker let parents record the story in their own voice. Kids can play back the recording and enjoy countless re-tellings of this heartwarming story.
With a simple recording device and speaker that sits in the storybook, Disney Pixar Cars 2 Best Friends Record-A-Book is so easy to use! An adult can record the story, and when a child plays back the recording he can hear the story and follow along in the book. As the child grows, he can learn to record the book himself. Perfect for everyday play, Disney Pixar Cars 2 Best Friends Record-A-Book is sure to make a great gift.
How to record the story on your Record-A-Book:
Please read all instructions prior to starting your recording.
· Move the switch on the side of the recording device to record mode.
· Press and hold the button until you hear “Record One.” Release button immediately.
· Press, but do not hold, the button again. When you hear a beep, begin reading the text indicated with a 1, located on the inside front cover.
· Press, but do not hold, the button again when you are done reading the first section. You will hear a beep. This indicates the recording has stopped.
· Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all sections are recorded.
· Move the switch to play mode.
If you make a mistake, please refer to the full instructions located on the inside back cover of your book.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 30 Jul 2015 12:19:48 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.