Read My Lips by Jane Sigaloff

by Jane Sigaloff

1None3,689,591NoneNone
Recently added byJennyDominguez

No reviews
Holly moved through the open–concept cubicles of All Talk TV trying to exude the air of someone returning from a breakfast meeting as opposed to someone who was late.
Harlequin online read - Read My Lips

Harlequin online read - Read My Lips

Assistant television producer Holly Frederick is not having a good day. First she overslept, then she left her book club book on the subway, and now she’s got to pull together a brilliant idea for a new show in the next four hours if she ever hopes to get a promotion. To top it all off, her long-term, live-in boyfriend—the one she wanted a “break” from, the one who was supposed to come crawling back, promising to stop pestering her about marriage—has made a decision. And it’s not the one Holly was expecting.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,235,066 books! | Top bar: Always visible