Christy in Cuffs by Ben Newell

Christy in Cuffs

by Ben Newell

631,268,033 (2)None

I received this book as a member giveaway for an honest review, so here it goes..."erotic" it is not. It was like someone made a list of vulgar words that could be used to describe the male/female anatomy and sex and then continued to swap them out throughout the story. It made me laugh out loud. It was the same storyline page after page and obviously written by a man. I found it boring. ( )
  LizBuckley | Apr 15, 2015 |
**I received a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.**

First of all, WOW! It was definitely an erotic story. As an avid romance reader with a touch of erotic mixed in there, this was a little too much for me. The words used for various body parts were way beyond what I had ever read or heard before. (You learn something new everyday, right?)

The writing was very polished and the story had a twist ending. If you wanted to go a bit deeper, more detailed with BDSM than Fifty Shades then this might just be the book for you. ( )
  MarieColeBooks | Feb 21, 2015 |
Definitely an X-rated book with some interesting scenes. The writing and plot could have been better and more in depth, but for what it was it was entertaining. ( )
  CurlyQueL | Feb 21, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Ben Newell's book Christy In Cuffs was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,076,433 books! | Top bar: Always visible