Airbrush How-to with Mickey Harris (Air…

Airbrush How-to with Mickey Harris (Air Skool)

This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I loved this book! I just got my first airbrush, and this was so informative. Everything made sense and now, I have learned so many little tricks!
I would recommend this book for anyone who is interested in airbrushing. ( )
  willoughbj2 | Jul 7, 2015 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
In his new book “AirBrush How To”, author and airbrush artist Mickey Harris takes you on a journey through is life of airbrushing. After a brief introduction of his humble beginnings, Mickey Harris walks you through the art of airbrushing, showing some of his incredible artwork and how he created it. But what makes this book really special is Mickey Harris also shares with you his knowledge of the business end of airbrushing.
Mickey covers five major avenues you can follow in airbrushing – automobiles, fine art, murals, and T-shirts. Each avenue includes an incredible piece of his artwork and how it was accomplished. He also covers to business end - the ins and outs, pitfalls to avoid and the type of organization needed to have things run smoothly.
And as if this were not enough, some of the biggest names in airbrushing are included throughout the book with more information and ideas from their sector of the air brushing industry.
If airbrushing is the art and business you want to pursue, before you start, be sure to add this book to your collection – and read it. It is full of valuable information and lessons you won’t find anywhere else.

I did receive a copy of this book in exchange for my honest review. ( )
  grammygeek | Jun 28, 2015 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Great illustrations. This is not so much as a how to book but what should you do book. Not what I was looking for but has a lot of great information for the professional. ( )
  Davidvoz | Jun 16, 2015 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
This is a good general introduction to the business of airbrushing. There were a number of grammatical and spelling errors present in the ARC that hopefully were to disappear before final publication. I liked the extensive color photographs in the book, as well as the variety of voices presented for different aspects of the airbrushing business.
  lisa2 | May 18, 2015 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
Chock full of beautiful photos ranging from hats & T-shirts to cars & trucks and huge murals on the walls of buildings. Many useful tips are presented on the art of airbrushing as well as an overview of the business side of things to include setting up shop in a mall or other business location. An excellent book for the beginner and the serious hobbyist alike, as well as people who simply like great airbrush art. ( )
  Cheryl-L-B | May 15, 2015 |

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alum

's book Airbrush How-to with Mickey Harris was available from LibraryThing Early Reviewers.

Sign up to get a pre-publication copy in exchange for a review.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,771,110 books! | Top bar: Always visible