Search for Paradise by Vance Ferrell

Search for Paradise

by Vance Ferrell

631,268,033 (3.33)None

The first part is a very straight forward telling of the story of the Mutiny on the Bounty. The later chapters go into religion. The final portion is about the reasons to practice a Saturday Sabath. ( )
  nx74defiant | Jan 23, 2016 |
Nice to learn a little History. ( )
  capehaze | Mar 22, 2015 |
This book is the mutiny story of William Bligh and the 45 men on The Bounty which appears to be very well researched (said from one who is not an expert). Highly appreciated and referred to often is a glossary of nautical terms and measurements at the front of the book. I only wished I had discovered before getting to the end a registry of the seamen and additional historical information. I received a copy for review from LibraryThing.
  stacypilot | Mar 22, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,169,926 books! | Top bar: Always visible