Babymouse, Queen of the World! (2005)

by Jennifer Holm, Matthew Holm

Series: Babymouse (1)

An imaginative mouse dreams of being queen of the world, but will settle for an invitation to the most popular girl's slumber party.

I think that this book is great to show kids that things are not always what they seem. Babymouse thought she wanted to be friends with the cool kids until she realized how superficial and mean they were. Babymouse was better off with her friend who had always been there for her. I think this life lesson is extremely important. I also loved the graphics throughout the book. Cute, smart, sassy Babymouse is fun and funny, and will draw reluctant readers.
  jackieanderson | Mar 13, 2020 |
I enjoyed this book and think it is silly. I don't love the idea of trying to get in invitation to a slumber party, because I think that is always drama and a problem in school! The illustrations do a great job by telling the story. ( )
  Heather.s.mccormick | Dec 13, 2019 |
I think they graphic novels are perfect for children and the perfect books to transition from picture books to novels.
  Galiana.Carranza | Dec 11, 2019 |
I love reading graphic novels. There's something so nostalgic about reading them. I loved reading this book. I loved the sassy characters, and I loved the illustrations.
  Nicole.Hayden | Dec 10, 2019 |
I never read graphic novels growing up but I love them know. The are so full of illustrations that it keeps the reader engaged throughout the entire book. Baby mouse is extremely cute and has real world problems that many kids face. Because she is super relatable it makes the story and her adventure more meaningful to the readers.
  Stella.Felix | Dec 2, 2019 |

Jennifer Holmprimary authorall editionscalculated
Holm, Matthewmain authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

For Mom & Dad
Are you getting up, Babymouse?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,437,763 books! | Top bar: Always visible