Land of my fathers : 2000 years of Welsh…

Land of my fathers : 2000 years of Welsh history

Guto Prys
Meinir Ceridwen
Branwen Eluned
Rhys Dyrfal
seithwyr da eu gai sy'n nodweddiadol o oreugwyr eu cenhedlaeth anturus yn hyn: eu bod yn benderfynol o ymdaflu i'r gorchwyl o sicrhau dyfodol cenedlaethol i'w gwlad.
Er mor frau y bydd traddodiadau yn ymddangos, amlygant yn aml fwy o wydnwch na sefydliadau gwleidyddol sydd i bob golwg yn ddigon nerthol i barhau am byth.
Aros mae, 1st pub., July 1971; reprint, Oct. 1971. Published in English as Land of my fathers : 2000 years of Welsh history, 1974.
Information from the Welsh Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.

A comprehensive, illustrated history of Wales which became an immediate best-seller when it was first published. It has proved to be a classic, reads like a political thriller, and was written by one of the greatest Welshmen of the 20th century!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 137,274,637 books! | Top bar: Always visible