Hope by Robert K. Swisher Jr.
212,551,640 (5)None
Recently added bystephvin, moongie

No tags.

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live out the rest of your life in an "old folks" home? It's easy to tell ourselves it's for the best, housing the elderly together is for their own good. After you read this touching account of a group of older men and women living out their last days together, you might change your mind.

Here's a quote from the book, "...This is more like a prison,۝ she stated flatly and shut her eyes. ‰ÛÏAnd we have done nothing wrong but grow old.‰Û

This wonderful novel had me laughing and crying. Robert Swisher uses Magical Realism with a light touch. The incredible thing that happens to this group gave me Hope.
  moongie | Feb 16, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,267,446 books! | Top bar: Always visible