Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Fodor's Ireland 2012 (Full-color Travel Guide)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0679009752, Paperback)Full-color guide
• Make your trip to Ireland unforgettable with illustrated features, 54 maps, and 310 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Practical advice for getting around
• Convenient overview of each region and its highlights
• Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore Dublin, County Cork, Connemara, and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Illustrated features on the spectacular Ring of Kerry, Dublin’s famed pubs, and the new Irish cuisine
• Great itineraries, best golf courses, top food markets
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s Ireland-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Revised annually to provide the latest information
(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 20 Feb 2015 03:07:27 -0500)
Fodor's helps you unleash the possibilities of travel by providing the insights and tools you need to experience the trips you want. While you're always at the helm, Fodor's offers the assurance of our expertise, the guarantee of selectivity, and the choice details that truly define a destination.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.