Am I small?

by Philipp Winterberg

Other authors: Nadja Wichmann (Illustrator)

1439141,484 (4)4
"Am I small?"--Tamia is not sure and keeps asking various animals that she meets on her journey. Eventually she finds the surprising answer.
Recently added byprivate library, danandniki, Moshashaty, clcshaitilibrary, lithis, JulieWatts

Am I small? Ǹjẹ́ mo kéré?: Children's Picture Book English-Yoruba (Bilingual Edition) (World Children's Book 47)
Love how the front of the book tells you how to zoom in etc while viewing this picture book.
Shows differences of how the child is small compared to other things.
Colorful children's book.
This version shows you the words in Yoruba and in English
Other works by the author are highlighted at the end. ( )
  jbarr5 | Jul 1, 2020 |
The story is in both German and English. The book is full of synonyms and antonyms. Great to learn in both languages. The story teaches kids that size is a matter of perspective. ( )
  skstiles612 | Dec 31, 2017 |
I enjoyed this book, even though I do not speak french. It was fun to look at the comparisons, since both the french and english was on each page. The pictures were fun and exaggerated, which made looking at each page interesting. This book would be useful in a french classroom or in the library if there were french speakers in the school. ( )
  Dtate2312 | Apr 11, 2016 |
If I spoke another language, I might have been more attracted to this book. I did think the colorful illustrations were absolutely beautiful. That is by far the best part.
Theme: Accept yourself for who you are. You don't need validation from others.
This would be a great book to use if another language was being taught to very young school aged children. ( )
  saolson | Feb 24, 2016 |
This is a cute little book for those learning another language. I have the German/Hebrew edition, and it is a good feeling to have read this through. (Next time I'll use the dictionary and make sure I'm pronouncing each word correctly.)
  MarthaJeanne | Nov 13, 2015 |

Philipp Winterbergprimary authorall editionscalculated
Wichmann, NadjaIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Publisher Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,819,081 books! | Top bar: Always visible