The Guilty by David Baldacci

The Guilty

by David Baldacci

Series: Will Robie (4)

Godspeed, Carry My Bullet by Ian Lewis (JenniferRobb)
    JenniferRobb: Similar action/adventure theme with family death element

English (40)  Dutch (1)  All languages (41)
The 4th installment in the Will Robie series and the series is still going strong. I actually think the series is getting better? I won't go into details about the story given that it's the middle of a series and would hate to give spoilers. The writing is still just as great as the first book and the characters are still just as likeable. I really like the character development over the series, you think you know them but each story gives you another bit of their life that endears them to you a little bit more. Excellent mix of action, mystery, conspiracy, and dare I say, heart. I will continue with Robie! ( )
  Jen_Bartels | Sep 6, 2018 |
This is the 4th book in the Will Robbie series where Baldacci takes us back 20 years and we get a glimpse of Will’s past and a strained relationship with his father. This is a great series about Will and his partner Jessica Reel who are trained assassins. In this book and the last which is about Jessica’s past we get to see how human they are even though they are assassins. It’s a great series and if you haven’t started it yet, now is the time! ( )
  EadieB | Aug 16, 2018 |
I have many favorite authors but almost no one writes a story like David Baldacci. He has given the reader a powerful duo in Will Robie and Jessica Reel which are simply amazing. The storyline of being on home turf, instead a foreign land combined with the gripping story of father and son make an excellent read. Love this thrilling series. Can't wait to see what happens next. I hope the title [End Game] is not really the "End Game". ( )
  Carol420 | Aug 15, 2018 |
I really enjoyed this entry in the series, actually quite a bit more than the first one that I finished recently. Will Robie returns to his hometown to see his father after many years and fireworks ensue. Lots of action and a nice twisty ending made this one a lot of fun.

4.5 stars for a really entertaining thriller. ( )
  ConalO | Apr 23, 2018 |
I didn't think it was possible, but each book gets better and better! Will Robie is forced to deal with his past relationship with his own father and entire hometown who isn't too happy to see him. His father, a judge, is convicted of murder and his prison. But why? Robie must go back to deal with the situation and finds several surprises waiting for him.

Baldacci excels at doing the unexpected. The tension and conflict is so deep in this one you could cut it with a knife. The best one yet. Now I'm curious how the next book is going to play out!

BenjaminThomas | Mar 16, 2018 |

David Baldacciprimary authorall editionscalculated
Brewer, KyfReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Cassidy, OrlaghNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

When his father is charged with murder and refuses to do anything to prove his innocence, Will Robie returns as an outsider to his hometown of Cantrell, Mississippi--where is he is met with distrust--to conduct his own investigation.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,850,680 books! | Top bar: Always visible