Dead Secret: A Tony Gabriel paranormal…

Dead Secret: A Tony Gabriel paranormal mystery thriller

by Richard Milton

179587,099 (4)None

Started reading it. Couldn't get into it. I might try again later. ( )
  igilbert | Mar 9, 2016 |
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. The writers weaves an interesting tale of a man whose beliefs have him lashing out against the physic world and all it involves as an investigative reporter. When his mother passes away he finds she was involved in a secret and creepy society that he knows nothing about but charges head first into investigating. This takes the man on a wild journey which puts all his beliefs on the line. ( )
  thicks | Aug 18, 2015 |
I couldn't keep things straight bouncing between time periods but as the book story progressed I became more involved. It became more enjoyable and interesting as the science was introduced and explained. ( )
  kekauoha | Jun 24, 2015 |
I couldn't get into Dead Secret. The beginning was interesting, and the whole book had a decidedly pugnaciously noir feel, but the story never captivated me. The main character seemed just a bit too shallow, and I just couldn't figure out what the Author wanted to do with the story. ( )
  Skylles | Jun 22, 2015 |
I am so grateful I had the opportunity to read this book. What a fantastic read! I am a big fan of mysteries/thrillers as well as paranormal fiction and I thought Richard Milton did a wonderful job combining elements of both genres to produce a thoroughly entertaining, unique and quite disturbing novel. The book was very well-written, well-plotted, well-researched and kept me guessing until the end (could Eve be trusted?). I would highly recommend this book to other readers who are not easily shocked, and will be seeking out more of Richard Milton's work.
Note: I received a free copy of this book as part of a LibraryThing member giveaway in exchange for an honest review. ( )
  SuzieV | Jun 16, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Richard Milton's book Dead Secret was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Richard Milton is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,269,840 books! | Top bar: Always visible