The Message?: A thinking thriller about…

The Message?: A thinking thriller about change and choice.

by Avam Hale

Leah suffers a life quenching accident but miraculously recovers claiming God has given her a message to share with the world. Believers and skeptics alike dialogue in the arena of socratic argument trying to verify the truth testing the evidence as well as their faith. Good read for the neophyte stumbling about in the agora looking for answers. ( )
1 vote mcdenis | Oct 10, 2015 |
The message is God love us and wants us to love each other selflessly. Hale has written a novel that really makes you stop and think. It is a well-written and intriging novel, although I don't think I would have called it a thriller. I quite enjoyed it and would highly recommend it. This would make a good read and discussion for a Book Club! ( )
1 vote KOGlibrary | Sep 28, 2015 |
When I first started reading this book I absolutely loved it. It was so intriguing and the theme of the book was great to read about. However, nearly halfway through the book my opinion changed and I did not want to continue reading it. I believe that this book is pretty slow in some parts so I had no interest in completing the second half. I do recommend that you try reading this book for yourself though because you might actually enjoy it. ( )
1 vote kaylabugxo | Sep 9, 2015 |
This story about a woman who is nearly at deaths door when in a car accident, kept my interest the whole way through. Leah Warner not only comes back from her coma completely healed but she has a message to share with the world. A message from God. I absolutely enjoyed this story. It not only entertained but it kept me thinking as well. I love to have my mind challenged and it did just that. Lastly, I hope the author writes a spin off because I would have loved to have kept reading about what comes after. Thank you for sharing this book with me. ( )
  JessicaBurgess | Jul 20, 2015 |
This book is a little different from what I normally read. I wanted to try something new and I enjoyed this book. This book has a good message. I enjoyed the story and the message the book is sending out. I try to live by treating people the way I want to be treated and it is not easy to live by in the world today. I think more people need some of this ideas and the think more people need to live the way this book talks about living. * I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review* ( )
1 vote Aly3636 | Jul 11, 2015 |
This book is dedicated to Dr. Stephen Merrill, a dear friend, who has intellect, kindness, and courage in equal measure and who, more than anyone else in my life, stoked my curiosity to ask questions that few others felt worthy of the time and effort.
"The next item on our agenda is the case of Leah Warner," noted Dr. Russell Thornton, chairman of the Saint Mary's Community Hospital Adult Ethics Committee.

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Avam Hale's book The Message? was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Avam Hale is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,478,389 books! | Top bar: Always visible