Third Debt by Pepper Winters

by Pepper Winters

Series: Indebted (4)

Erotica 2015 ANNIVERSARY Event
  Sunshine22222 | Feb 19, 2017 |
There is nothing more than I can say than others reviewing. This book is full of ups and downs. There are time you want to smack Jethro and/or Nila. Best way to describe the these two is star crossed lovers. They are meant to be together but forces are keeping them apart.

The cliff hanger at the end is just about one of the worst I have read. I can't wait for August. ( )
  bridgetcrusan | Apr 5, 2016 |
This series is killing me... in a glorious, torturous, slow manner. There is no other way to describe it! With each book, we get to witness the build up and follow through of yet another debt. With each book we see the walls of Nila and Jethro crumble and then reconstruct and then crumble all over again. With each book, we pray that these two can escape the debt inheritance, alive.

Pepper has always sucked me into her books like no other author can. The darker, the better. The sick, the better. I know that when I pick up a book that Pepper has written, I am going to get such a twisted and dark story that I will not want it to end!

In this book, we witness a deal with the devil himself. Poor Jethro. Forced to self-medicate in order to save Nila's life. He must resist her and become the son his father has always wanted him to be---cold, calculating, heartless and emotionless.

Nila. Poor Nila. She wants Jethro back so badly. She doesn't care the consequences. All she wants is for the debts to be done... no matter the cost, even if it's her life that it takes. Determined to get to the bottom of Jethro's new behavior, she has to endure the next debt. With this next debt, she finds she has more allies than she ever knew. However, this next debt will test her will to live.

If you haven't started this series yet, you are truly missing out on one glorious story. This series is like no other you will ever read. If you like dark and twisted, you can't get much more dark and twisted than this series!!!! ( )
  UANBookAddict | Dec 3, 2015 |

“She healed me. She broke me. I set her free. But we are in this together. We will end this together. The rules of this ancient game can’t be broken.”

Nila Weaver no longer recognises herself. She’s left her lover, her courage, and her promise. Two debts down. Too many to go.

Jethro Hawk no longer recognises himself. He’s embraced what he always ran from, and now faces punishment far greater than he feared.

It’s almost time. It’s demanding to be paid.

The Third Debt will be the ultimate test...

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,576,647 books! | Top bar: Always visible