Awakening to You by Fifi Flowers

Awakening to You

by Fifi Flowers

322,001,085 (4)None
Recently added byJullievg, Kimmykay0302

I was giving Awaking to you by Fifi Flowers for an honest review. First I want to say that I'm giving this book 4 stars because I felt it was a little rushed. I would have loved a little more detail in certain areas.

With that being said :

After reading Awaking to you in LA I couldn't wait for the final book in the Awaking trilogy due to the cliffhanger I had to know how Drake and Sofia's story ended. Awaking to you picks up right where the last book left off so we get to see what happens after ALL the drama we ended on in the last book. Will Drake and Sofia get their HEA? You know me I'm not saying a word. I will give you a little hint. I'm taking back the throat chop I handed out in the last review.

I'm really sad to see this Trilogy come to and end.

Kimmykay0302 | Apr 13, 2015 |

With that being said :

I'm really sad to see this Trilogy come to and end.

Kimmykay0302 | Apr 13, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,084,195 books! | Top bar: Always visible