Temptation by Ivy Smoak

I have some mixed feelings about this book. On one hand, I thought it was really well written and definitely amazingly emotionally charged, but on the other hand, I also felt that the romance had some disturbing elements. This was a bit like an even less socially unacceptable Gabriel's Inferno. It was definitely what I would call a "good book," but mostly in that I felt it was well done and less because it is something I would read again. That being said, I did really like this book and it's definitely a series I am looking forward to continuing, however. In fact, I think I'll jump right into the next part!

[Note: received copy in Member Giveaway in exchange for an honest review] ( )
  RCW | Jul 4, 2015 |
Very well written book with great main characters. The storyline was well done, the characters were good, and there was plenty of action. I could only give the book a four rating though, because of the ending. The ending was abrupt with no conclusion. Maybe there's another book in the works to finish the story. I do highly recommend the book for adult readers. ( )
  jimphillips8 | Jun 28, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Ivy Smoak's book The Hunted - Temptation was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Ivy Smoak is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 118,495,539 books! | Top bar: Always visible