The Weight of a Wing (The Stolen Wings Book…

The Weight of a Wing (The Stolen Wings Book 1)

by Ioana Visan

It's nice to see someone trying to break away from vampires in favor of other fantastical characters. Alise is a fairy who has lost her wings, but now must confront the person who took them from her.

I enjoyed the story. It was cute. ( )
  ERose207 | Jun 1, 2016 |
Fantasy on the fast lane! Can't ask for more! Book was well written and all the characters had depth. It's the kind of book that will have your emotions going up and down and yet you won't be able to stop turning the pages. Looking forward to reading part II. ( )
  CarrieGarrisonVos | May 9, 2016 |
I was captivated from the very beginning! The novel is well-written, the plot is intriguing, and the characters are entertaining. The story moved at a good pace and there was a lot of action. I will definitely be picking up the sequel! ( )
  madamediotte | Apr 17, 2016 |
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I really enjoyed the book. A woman who turns out to be a fairy in hiding but is found and now in a race for her life. It helps that a few hunks and her friend are there right along with her. Some great writing and a decent story line make it hard to put down. A whole lot going on to keep you interested and turning the page. Can't wait for more. ( )
  thicks | Jul 27, 2015 |
Fairies, monsters and men oh my! I enjoyed this first book in a new urban fantasy series by Ioana Visan. Lots of action, interesting story line and characters, and an overall fun tale. If you like stories with a unique point of view of fairies, wizards, monsters and parallel universes then you should enjoy this book. Recommended for ages pre-teen and older. ( )
  llyramoon | May 13, 2015 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Ioana Visan's book The Weight of a Wing was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Ioana Visan is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,433,046 books! | Top bar: Always visible