Always the Bridesmaid by Lindsey Kelk

Always the Bridesmaid

by Lindsey Kelk

Entertaining British chick lit about a young woman named Maddie whose two best friends are at opposite ends of the romantic spectrum: one just got engaged, while the other is getting divorced. My friend pointed out that Maddie is a huge pushover, which she (my friend) found irritating. While I think that’s a fair criticism, I ultimately enjoyed the book for its humor and romance, so I’d definitely read more by this author.
  christina_reads | Jul 17, 2016 |

The brilliant new summer bestseller from Lindsey Kelk, author of the I Heart series Everyone loves a bridesmaid. Except Maddie, who's perpetually asked to be one. Everyone loves a wedding. Except Maddie's best friend, who's getting divorced. And everyone loves the way Maddie's so happy backstage. Except Maddie herself. One best friend is in wedding countdown while the other heads for marriage meltdown. And as Maddie juggles her best chance at promotion in years with bridezilla texts and late-night counselling sessions, she starts to wonder - is it time to stop being the bridesmaid?

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:08:50 -0400)

As one of her best friends prepares to walk down the aisle and another friend announces her divorce, stuck in the middle Maddie is unprepared to deal with this particular combination as everything in her world is changing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,696,999 books! | Top bar: Always visible