My Nanna Is A Ninja by Damon Young

My Nanna Is A Ninja

by Damon Young

10None880,191 (4)None

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 054585248X, Paperback)

A laugh-aloud picture book celebrating nannas everywhere from author Damon Young and illustrator Peter Carnavas. Some nannas dress in pink when they jog around the track. But my nanna is a ninja ... so she dresses up in black. All nannas are different. But what if your nanna was really different? What if your nanna was a ninja? My Nanna is a Ninja is published in Australia by UQP, in the USA by Scholastic, and in South Korea by Awesome World.

(retrieved from Amazon Fri, 03 Jul 2015 06:50:01 -0400)

Some nannas dress in pink when they jog around the track. But my nanna is a ninja ... so she dresses up in black. All nannas are different. But what if your nanna was really different? What if your nanna was a ninja? A laugh-aloud picture book celebrating nannas everywhere.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,160,098 books! | Top bar: Always visible