What God Brings Together by Melissa Wardwell

What God Brings Together

by Melissa Wardwell

411,664,912 (3)None

Sometimes, a story catches your attention and draws you in despite the fact that flaws within the book are very distracting. This was a very intriguing story, and it was one that I had a hard time putting down, although the editing leaves a lot to be desired.
The character development was good, making the characters feel “real”. However, I found the story to be unbelievable, at best. I feel the story line could have gone a few different directions which would have made it so much more believable and enjoyable. I was also disappointed that an author would put a minister in the position that she did. That position is a very honorable one, and I think this book discredits that honor.
I would like to have seen the story lengthened to include the healing in the relationship of the hero/heroine. It is not nearly as easy to put it all behind you as what the story portrayed.
I did feel the spiritual threads woven through the story between the hero and heroine were good. I felt that the characters grew spiritually through their experiences, and eventually made decisions that followed scripture.
I would like to see the author edit the manuscript to correct the errors and perhaps dig a bit deeper to smooth out the rough edges and make the story more believable. ( )
  BeverlyL | Apr 22, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,258,495 books! | Top bar: Always visible