Hide nor Hair (A Jersey Girl Cozy Mystery…

Hide nor Hair (A Jersey Girl Cozy Mystery Book 2)

by Jo-Ann Lamon Reccoppa

Recently added byHope_H, rhonda1111, Bookish59

No tags.

Colleen and her sister go to their early morning appointments at Dizzie's salon . . . and find Dizzie face down in a sink full of water. She starts investigating for her newspaper, finding another body along the way and dealing with her ex-husband and hot boss.

While Colleen wasn't my favorite detective in the first book, she improved in the second. I found her more humorous and less stupid in this outing. It looks like a third book will be coming in the series. ( )
  Hope_H | Jul 18, 2016 |
4 STARS

I liked Colleen. She is recently divorced with two kids. She works as a reporter for the local newspaper and wants on full time. She is curious, drinks too much and cares about her family.

This has action, mystery, humor and romance. It is a fast paced book.

Colleen and her sister Kate are going early to get their hair done before work, but when they get there the place is dark and the door is open. They go in and find the owner hairstylist is dead. Colleen tries to give CPR and Kate snaps pictures from her phone before they move the body.

Colleen gets to write the story and follow up on it for the paper.

Her daughter thinks it is cool that her mom keeps finding dead bodies in fact there is a pool at school on how many more bodies she finds before the end of school.

Colleen has a crush on her boss at work, trying to make ends meet on what she makes, work on her articles and deal with being a single mom.

The setting was New Jersey.

I really want to read the next book in this series and see where it goes. I hope it comes out soon.

I was given this ebook so I could give a honest review and be part of Hide Nor Hair blog tour. ( )
  rhonda1111 | May 4, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,024,206 books! | Top bar: Always visible