The Perfect Fool by Bethany Zohner Herbert

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byrhonda1111

No tags.

5 stars

I enjoyed the rhythm of the book. It flows really nicely.

The characters were a fun bunch. Some really surprised me how they turned out and others I guessed right about them. Favorite minor character was Ana.

Farrago was the main character of the story. He brings laughter, caring and romance. I just wanted things to work out for him so badly. He was a good hero. The story is told from his point of view. He steals your heart.

Farrago was known as little thief. He saw a court fool juggling one day and he stole some of his balls and tried to learn how to juggle. So Fendral the court fool took little thief as a apprentice and taught him to be a fool and named him Farrago.

I would have broke like Farrago, but faster. Some scenes made me feel like something was crawling on me too.

I kept wondering how this story was going to end and if I would like it. Well I loved how it all came together. A perfect result for me.

The setting is in two different Kingdoms Seacrest and Gridian. In two different castles. The mode of transportation is the horse and walking.

Once I started reading I did not want to put it down.

I was given the Perfect Fool to read so I could give a honest review of it in return and be part of The Perfect Fool blog tour. ( )
  rhonda1111 | Apr 15, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,602,679 books! | Top bar: Always visible