The Glassblower's Wife by Joanna…

The Glassblower's Wife

by Joanna Campbell Slan

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added byrhonda1111

No tags.

5 STARS

This is a short story that draws you right into the drama. I liked it and the only problem with the story was it was short story. I liked the characters and I wanted more of them.
The story was very believable. I keep wondering is any of it the truth? I could believe it was.

There were a bunch of Jewish glassblowers that were smuggled into France to work on the Hall of Mirrors. They were kept on a island in Venice. The doge of Venice wanted the glassblowers all killed so the secret of glass making would stay in Venice. They were to be killed one by one and let terror build.

I could guess where the story was going. But the way it went was really good. I wanted to shout and touch the glass too. This was a clean read.

I like reading Joanna Campbell Slan's mysteries and will continue to look forward to reading her stories.

I was given this ebook to read and in return agreed to give a honest review of The Glassblower's Wife and be part of it's blog tour. ( )
  rhonda1111 | Apr 15, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,222,471 books! | Top bar: Always visible