Mysteries of the Supernatural by Darrin…

Mysteries of the Supernatural

by Darrin Owens

212,551,640 (0.5)None
Recently added byK.Nielsen, mckait

No tags.

Mysteries of the Supernatural: A Psychic's Guide Beyond the Veil is presented in an arrogant and condescending manner. I am very disappointed that an ARE email led me to this purchase. I expect better of them. From now on I will stick to the writers that I know well from the ARE. Not only was the writing simplistic and juvenile sounding to me, so were the experiences shared. I am not a skeptic of the study of the paranormal. When it comes to this particular book....It belongs on the withdrawal list along with Sylvia Brown.

True score -1 star, but I don't want to accidentally pick it up again, so .5 stars for reference. ( )
  mckait | Apr 17, 2015 |

Darrin Owens' latest title is quickly becoming known as the "bible for the supernatural" with all you ever wanted to know about the other-worldly.

Since the beginning of time humankind has been fascinated--even obsessed-- with the unseen world that exists all around us. From the communion of spirits within sacred rituals performed by our ancestors to the saturation of paranormal "reality TV" of today, it is in our very core--a deep desire to know and commune with the mystery behind the invisible curtain that separates our world from "theirs."

Also included is an outline of the supernatural realms which consists of:
Earth Folk & Nature Spirits Ghosts & Hauntings, Ancestors & Spirit Guides Demonic Beings & Fallen Angels Ozark Folk Magic and Southern Hoodoo Practices

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 13 Jul 2015 16:05:12 -0400)

Since the beginning of time humankind has been fascinated even obsessed with the unseen world that exists all around us. From the communion of spirits within sacred rituals performed by our ancestors to the saturation of paranormal reality TV of today, it is in our very core--a deep desire to know and commune with the mystery behind the invisible curtain that separates our world from theirs.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,532,747 books! | Top bar: Always visible