A Lucky Life Interrupted: A Memoir of Hope…

A Lucky Life Interrupted: A Memoir of Hope

by Tom Brokaw

A Lucky Life Interrupted: A Memoir of Hope by Tom Brokaw is a thought provoking, and tender book. I have always admired Tom Brokaw for his honest and unbiased ways and this book goes into his personal life and shows what a truly wonderful and strong character he is. A powerful message, esp to those of us that battle against problems. Maybe not cancer but other problems too that are life changing and dramatic. He gives a hope and encouragement with his calm and soothing manner. I got this book from the library and got the audio version. ( )
  MontzaleeW | May 28, 2017 |
This was really an interesting book learning about what Tom Brokaw went through when he found out about his cancer. I've always admired Tom so I really wanted to know this information. ( )
  MHanover10 | Jul 10, 2016 |
Personal story fighting the same cancer my dad died from 20 years ago. multiple myeloma ( )
  deldevries | Jan 31, 2016 |
A Lucky Life Interrupted, a memoir of Hope by Tom Brokaw
Have followed this news journal reporter for many years and like how he tells the news and his stories.
Follows his story of his life, back pain and his medical conditions. Love how he started the journal and love the little things that kept him going. so good to laugh.
So many have crossed his path and he tells you of them and his treatment plan along with all his travel and awards he earned.
  jbarr5 | Aug 21, 2015 |
Tom Brokaw began keeping a journal when he was diagnosised in 2013 with multiple myeloma. In this memoir he describes a year of dramatic change- a year battling cancer and reflecting on a long, happy and lucky life.
  SABC | Jul 18, 2015 |

After a career in journalism culminating in his twenty-two years as anchor of the NBC Nightly News and as bestselling author of The Greatest Generation, comes a powerful memoir of a year of dramatic change--a year spent battling cancer and reflecting on a long, happy, and lucky life.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,724,729 books! | Top bar: Always visible