Confetti Confidential: They Do, I Don't by…

Confetti Confidential: They Do, I Don't

by Susan Murphy

212,551,640 (5)None

How can you be happy and properly officiate weddings when your nineteen year marriage goes on the skids? That's what marriage celebrant Viv has to deal with when she catches her husband Peter cheating with a twenty-two year office co-worker. As her world turns upside down, and after over ten years performing weddings and any other ceremony her clients request, Viv just can't do it anymore, so she decides to quit after she officiates at her last ten clients' wedding ceremonies ... and throw in a funeral for good measure. For Viv, trying to pick up the pieces of her life while performing her duties can't be that hard ... or could it?

In her debut novel, Confetti Confidential: They Do, I Don't, author Susan Murphy weaves a thoroughly entertaining tale that has just the right amount of drama, comedy, and romance that easily draws the reader into Viv's story.

From ten hilarious weddings, a funeral, a heartfelt bond of sisterhood, enough crazy mishaps and daily life trials and tribulations that will make you laugh, and a unexpected romantic triangle, the reader is taken on an exhilarating roller coaster ride as they follow Viv as she tries to get her life back in order. This enjoyable story kept me turning the pages and left me smiling at the end.

The author had to have drawn from her personal experience as a celebrant to create this sassy story that allows the reader a little glimpse into the behind the scenes world of weddings. Confetti Confidential: They Do, I Don't is a refreshing story that is simply too good to not read!

Disclaimer: I received a copy of the book from the author / publisher via NetGalley in exchange for my honest review and participation in a virtual book tour event hosted by Chick Lit Plus Blog Tours.

http://jerseygirlbookreviews.blogspot.com/2015/04/confetti-confidential-they-do-... ( )
  JerseyGirlBookReview | Apr 20, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,314,249 books! | Top bar: Always visible