The Wicked + The Divine, Vol. 2: Fandemonium…

The Wicked + The Divine, Vol. 2: Fandemonium

by Kieron Gillen, Jamie McKelvie (Illustrator)

Ten konec ... zůstala jsem zírat, že "whaaaat"? :D Tento díl byl o dost barevnější a řekla bych "živější" (kdo četl, chápe ty uvozovky :)), než předchozí, ale v obou nechyběla akce a dynamika, takže já se dost těším na za dva měsíce vycházející nový soubor dalších sešitů, insta-buy. :) ( )
  Rhonnies | Nov 14, 2017 |
I loved this one as much as the first volume. The same slightly surreal story line which is more hinted at than clearly stated, the somewhat off-balance murder mystery that is well into the creepy side of 'one of these people I value has to be the murderer', and the cliff hanger ending was quite the piece of emotional whiplash. ( )
  fred_mouse | Oct 11, 2017 |
This arc was everything. This series makes me so angry because I didn't write it. ( )
  eaduncan | Sep 14, 2017 |
Cannot get enough. So glad I already own Vol 3 and can move on right away. The colors are glorious, and the art is almost astonishingly effective at portraying the ineffable (religious experience).

I'm growing certain that I will reread this series, which is my highest compliment. I rarely do re-reads because there's always something new to discover, but I suspect re-discovering these will be as much or more of a delight. ( )
  BraveNewBks | Aug 8, 2017 |
And it goes slightly off the rails. ( )
  amazedemon | Oct 15, 2016 |

Kieron Gillenprimary authorall editionscalculated
McKelvie, JamieIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

Following the tragic and unjust death of Lucifer, it takes a revelation from Inanna to draw Laura back into the worlds of Gods and Superstardom to try and discover the truth behind a conspiracy to subvert divinity.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,366,370 books! | Top bar: Always visible