Max's Wild Night by Meg Welch Dendler

Max's Wild Night

by Meg Welch Dendler

322,001,085 (4.67)None
Recently added bysszkutak, jennifferhope, MegDendler

Max's Wild Night is the first companion to the Cats in the Mirror series featuring Max, or the Big Black Beast from Cats. On night Max decides that he is going to chase a smell and ends up running away from home. He loves his home and his people but tonight he just wants to explore and so he does. The story follows him as he meets strange creatures, other lost dogs, a few people and explores the forest. It is a fun-filled adventure from the point of view of Max and it is very fun to read.

Max is a funny, imaginative character who wants to live life to its fullest in this night. And given that Max is a dog, and I love dogs, this book kept me riveted as I read what happened next. There were even a few nods to the Cats series which were cute.

I really like these books and the series - they are based off of real pets and the books often include photos of them to help the reader visualize them. The books are fun and I think any animal lover will enjoy reading about Max and the cats. ( )
  sszkutak | Jul 16, 2015 |
It was a cute and sweet story. I enjoyed it!! ( )
  jennifferhope | May 5, 2015 |

Meg Dendler is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,381,679 books! | Top bar: Always visible