Midnight Sun (A Grant & Daniels Romantic…

Midnight Sun (A Grant & Daniels Romantic Suspense Trilogy Book 1)

by Charlotte Raine

This was a very gripping and unique read. I love Charlotte Raine's style of writing. It's fast-paced and suspenseful, yet she's able to convey a lot about the characters and the setting without being wordy. It's this style that helps to keep the tension high and the thrills coming non-stop. This book was different in that it was set in Alaska. I was able to get a feel for the surroundings and I think it really enhanced the story. These are characters that will stay with me, and that's no easy feat for a book, when you read as much as I do. I would highly recommend any book by Charlotte Raine, but especially this one. It's the start of what promises to be a great series. ( )
  DTChantel | Jun 12, 2017 |
I just love a story where you know the main characters are attracted to each other but they are so emotionally messed up that they can’t let their true feelings be known.
The reader is immediately plunged into the characters lives and you feel empathy for them. The banter between Grant and Daniels is amusing and natural.

Aaron Grant has been suffocated by his grief, living in an alcohol induced cloud since his wife and daughter were killed in a house fire. When his daughter’s best friend is kidnapped he knows he must sober up and find her before he fails his daughter all over again.

The story is plot driven so some of the characters actions and thought processes are out of the blue but that aside Midnight Sun is fast-paced and action filled. The ending is tied up well and a little teaser leaves the reader eager for book two “Devil’s Dawn.” ( )
  Ronnie293 | Mar 19, 2017 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,298,122 books! | Top bar: Always visible