Hit & Miss (Jeter Publishing) by Derek Jeter

Hit & Miss (Jeter Publishing)

by Derek Jeter

292378,207 (4)None

This book I took off the shelf thinking it would be about a new Derek Jeter growing up. But it was all about one of my favorite players of all time. He is about my age may be a little older playing baseball with his new best friend. His team makes it to the playoffs and wins by just a little in the finals. That summer Derek has to stay at is Grandparents house for the summer his Grandpa helps him improve at baseball. But only after he gets home from work. It was his best year ever, because he also got a lot better at school to.

Derek is one of my favorite sports players. So it was automaticaly one of my favorite books ever. Even if it wasn't about him it was great. The characters were greatly described and built up. His life was in a apartment with a lot of other kids. They played baseball every night with all of them. This was a book worth reading and was a 9 out of 10.
  TylerT.B1 | Jan 8, 2017 |
I thought this was a great read for young readers, especially for those who enjoy baseball. The plot was well thought out as it describes what a young Derek Jeter does on and off of the baseball field as he progressed to eventually become a major league baseball player. The writing was also well done because it helped me as reader visualize what Derek was going through at particular parts of the story, and it helped me learn that life can be difficult at times, but it its important to keep your head up and be strong. The book also presents good morals for young kids outside the baseball field to be outstanding members of their community and families. The main message of the book is to always think before you act (hit and miss). ( )
  zwatso1 | Mar 31, 2016 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,011,903 books! | Top bar: Always visible