Killer (Stalker, #0.5) by Clarissa Wild

Killer (Stalker, #0.5)

by Clarissa Wild

Dark Romance (1) ec (1) fiction (1) Kindle (1) novella (1) prequel (1) thriller (1) to-read (34)

Arc received in exchange for an honest review

I love Clarissa's books so when the chance came up to review this I jumped at it.

What we have here a a seriously dark prequel read, there are twists and turns, seriously hot sexy scenes.

Vanessa seems to be stuck in a loveless marriage and she stays to provide an image and standing for herself. But is she all that she seems, is she the innocent one in all of this?

Phoenix is a seriously dark alpha male and has no conscience, he does a job and does it well.

It was a quick read but this is only the prequel and it leaves you with questions that you really want answering.

The way Clarissa writes makes you want more and more, you will start a book and not put it down until you have finished.

I cannot wait for the next book. ( )
  Obsessed-by-Books | Dec 24, 2015 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 151192232X, Paperback)

NEW YORK TIMES & USA TODAY BESTSELLING AUTHOR Clarissa Wild brings you KILLER, a Romantic Suspense, which is a stand alone prequel to STALKER.

Some secrets are meant to stay hidden …

Secrets could kill you. My husband is the prime example.

I’m a trophy wife. Someone’s prized possession, just there to be pretty. My dreams were pushed aside for his. Until one fateful night, one chance encounter, all his dirty secrets were exposed.

And then my supposed husband is killed.

I should be sad, but all I feel is anger. My husband is a lying, cheating bastard. And if that isn’t bad enough, I’m now the prime suspect for his murder.

Only his brother believes I'm innocent, and in his support, I find relief. However, I will find the real killer and bring him to justice ... before he tries to end my life too.

WARNING: This book contains strong language, explicit situations, and disturbing content.

(retrieved from Amazon Wed, 19 Aug 2015 07:43:28 -0400)

Clarissa Wild is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,000,516 books! | Top bar: Always visible